Time for another ‘Token of Appreciation’ post… I am overwhelmed Baron. So sweet of you to give me another award. This time 'Timeless Friendship Award'. U r so sweet. Thanks a ton, dear.
This award too comes with the instruction to be passed on to other newly discovered blogs. So, below is the list and its not in any particular order.
1. Venky – A cricaholic who is absolutely crazy and has ridiculous imaginations… He fights with rain, he freaks out the shopkeepers, finds funny inside meanings of regular things.
2. Mojo Arasu – The man of little things. He zooms into everything. A clock, a strand of hair, a leaf, a ball of cotton everything he puts his hand on.
3. Kcalpesh – He either clicks great pics or edits ordinary pics in an extraordinary way to make it great.
4. Anya – First she blogs about cats. Then, she blogs about cats. Later, she blogs about cats. Further later too, she blogs about cats. This award is not for her, but for her cat Kareltje. :)
5. Aysegul – Aysegul Tastaban Erzincanoglu – Her full name, which I like a lot. Her blog is esp. about Turkey. It’s all about Turkey.
6. Brian Miller – ‘Married to the most amazing woman and dad of two adventurous boys’ – as he says himself. I love the posts he makes about his kids. They are cho chweet!
7. Winifred – She’s retired now and blogs about all those wonderful places she visited, beautiful memories and day to day ramblings as well…
8. Diane – She had travelled the world and finally settled in Australia. She’s a lovely photographer who clicks in and around her place.
Congrats to my dear fellow bloggers. Now comes your part to be done.
1. Accept the award; post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to as many or as few other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.